January 3, 2019
The new year is here and it’s time for a website checkup. Does your site have an SSL certificate? If not, you’re going to need one. Do you need more website assistance? If so, CrucianPoint has 5 plans to choose from to support anyone from a budding small business to expansive government agencies and corporations. As we focus on our mission of providing the best services possible, take a look at our January updates.
Remember, your success is our success!
Google Chrome SSL Update
Last summer Google released Google Chrome 68. Chrome will now show your website as insecure if you do not have an SSL certificate. As we reported earlier, Google Search favors websites that use SSL certificates. This is part of Google’s mission over the last 3 years to build a more secure internet. Contact us to add an SSL certificate to your website.
Hosting and Maintenance
We offer 5 different hosting packages. Each plan builds on the previous one and offers different services and service level agreements. Look at your most recent invoice to find the plan that you’re on and review our plans below for additional details on what is included and not included. As always if you would like to discuss your plan or upgrade/downgrade, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Starter: For those who have an informational site with very few updates and do not need phone support. We will keep your core software updated when possible. Content changes and updates will be billed separately. Not available for online stores.
- Professional: For those who need daily backups, need to ensure that their software is always up to date, and need a response within 1-2 business days.
- Business: For those customers who are committed to their website and would like a monthly review. Best for those with high volume online stores.
- Corporate: Includes everything in business plus SEO monitoring, quarterly analytics reports, performance tuning, and a max 4 hour response time.
- Enterprise: Our enterprise plans come with the fastest response times, no-charge updates to your website, support for the latest browsers, third-party product integration, domain name registration, and a maximum 1 hour response time.
For additional information visit: http://www.crucianpoint.com/pricing/web-hosting-pricing/
For our standard terms of service, visit: